Get A Trusted Expert On Your Side
Being charged with a criminal offence can be an overwhelming experience. Even more so if your freedom is at risk. In these situations an attentive and skilled defence lawyer is required to ensure that you receive the best possible legal advice.
The right advice when you need it most
Throughout the trial process we provide our clients with regular updates on their matter to ensure that they understand their legal rights and obligations and are fully informed of all their options and of the direction their matter is heading. As part of this process, we will:
- Undertake the initial liaising with police prior to charges being laid (if possible)
- Prepare representation for court appearances in all jurisdictions
- Appear at court for purposes of mitigating penalty
- Negotiate bail variations and related applications
- Prepare defence against all criminal matters, up to and including trial
At Levy Partners we are experienced in all aspects of the defence of charges and allegations brought by police and the Director of Public Prosecutions.
Should your matter proceed to trial, we are able to engage one of a number of extremely experienced and well-respected Barristers to ensure that our clients are given the defence they deserve.
Get Expert Advice
To discuss your individual legal requirements or to discover how Levy Partners’ expert legal advice may benefit you, please contact us using the options below.